Brought to you by MSGEAR.CA, the Ontario Rally Sprint Championship is here!
The ORSC is a grassroots series with a maximum of 15 teams to allow for inexpensive one-day races. The objective is to provide a safe and low cost bridge between rally cross and full stage rally events for a wide range of competitors.
For 2019, the series will consist of 3 Rally Sprint events hosted by MLRC and PMSC. Event dates are as follows:
- August 24th, Loom Lake Road (MLRC) – Sup Regs – Results
- September 21, Baptiste Lake Road (MLRC) – Sup Regs
- November 2, Burnt River Off Road Vehicle Facility (PMSC)
To participate in the series, you must register and pay for all three events in advance. The price is just $750 for all three.
The roster is currently full!
To get on the waiting list, please email email@example.com
Entries as of Jun 23rd:
- Swervyslav Team – Ivan Beljin & Sara Raymond – 2WD – Novice
- Poco Loco Rally Team – Chris Krepski & TBA – 2WD – Experienced
- David Cotie Team – David Cotie & Brandon Pace – 2WD – Novice
- Gielas Motorsports Team – Michal Gielas & Jacek Gielas- AWD – Novice
- TSD Racing Team – Curtis Antoine & Liam Schnurr – AWD – Experienced
- Team name TBA – Richard Tatasciore & TBA – 2WD – Novice
- Tire-Swap.ca – Darryl Malone & TBA – 2WD – Experienced
- Chuck Storry Team – Chuck Storry & TBA – AWD – Novice
- Two AM Rallysport Team – Andrew Miller & TBA – AWD – Experienced
- Jon Strack- Jonathan Strack & TBA – 2WD – Experienced
- Three Idiots Rally Team – Matt Follett & TBA – AWD (when all wheels attached) – Experienced
- Marek Motorsports Team – Andrew Marek & Teresa Marek – 2WD – Novice
- Team Chinook – Tyler Blauel / Conor Malone & Ralph Blauel – 2WD – Experience not indicated
- Vincent Landreville – Vincent Landreville & TBA – AWD – Experienced
- Uglydog Rallysport Team – Matt Watters/Eric McKinnon & TBA – 2WD – Experienced