SPDA is proud to host the 10th annual running of the LANARK HIGHLANDS FOREST RALLY on May 4th-5th, 2018 – Round 2 of the Ontario Performance Rally Championship. The event is also part of the ECRC.
Headquarters for 2018 will be based at the Agricultural Hall in the village of McDonald’s Corners, Lanark County, ON.
Friday May 4th – Event set up, registration, recce, dinner & social
Saturday May 5th – Rally day
All stages will be within the Umphersons Mill Rd/Lavant Mill Rd/Ranger Camp Rd complex. A combination of these roads plus an additional short section of new road will make up the 2018 event.
2018 Entry fees – $700 until 5pm April 30 2018, $750 after that until 7am Saturday May 5th, 2018
- E-transfers for entry payment can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org & note which team the payment is for.
- US competitors can pay in cash at registration
Supplementary Regulations :
Competitors can register online through Motorsportreg.com
Both Drivers & Co-drivers need to register for an account through motorsportreg (if they are new to the system).
Please ensure you select on your entry whether you will be purchasing Organizer Supplied Notes or not, as well as extra tickets for the Friday night dinner (teams will get 2 tickets free with their entry)
Competitor Liaison Officer:
Nancy Haywood will be the Competitor Liaison Officer & can be contacted leading up to the event via email if there are any questions email@example.com
Information can also be found on the Lanark Highlands Forest Rally Facebook page @LHFR2018 & feel free to message us through there as well.
Please contact Jason Crandall via email – LHFRvolunteers@gmail.com if you can help out at the event. We will need some people on the Friday to help oversee recce & event set up, but the majority of help will be needed on Saturday. Thanks in advance!
This year we are running a number of initiatives to enable us to give back to the local community.
The Lanark Highlands Food Pantry and the Lanark Highlands Youth Group, both based in the Village of Lanark, benefit from our event. We value the contributions that competitors and workers have made in years past with their financial donations and non-perishable food items, and would ask that you think of them again this year.
- The Lanark Highlands Youth Group will be hosting a cash barbecue at Rally HQ, as well as making lunches for workers out on the stage roads all day.
- We ask that teams bring in non-perishable food items that we can donate to the Lanark Highlands Food Pantry – these will be collected at registration/HQ.
- Proceeds from the Saturday morning breakfast available for workers & competitors at the Snowmobile Club will go to the community in some form.
- The Friday night dinner will help support the McDonald’s Corners Agricultural Hall